Another month, another rummage in this month’s My Little Box, which was all about the French woman, hence the Frenchie, and it was done in collaboration with the quintessential French woman – Ines de la Fressange.
This was one of their best boxes so far, together with the Cosy, have to say, and this might well top it for the originality of the lifestyle bits and the size of the beauty products.
- DHC Blotting Paper (£4 x100 sheets) was an interesting one. Coming from Japan the 100% natural hemp fibers in the paper help oily skin gals mattify their skin on the go or at the desk. I personally don’t think I will use them at the moment, but I might wip this out during summer to keep the glow at bay.
- L’Orèal Super Liner Brow Artist Plumper (£5.99) – what a mouthful! This one is a brow gel claiming to do the job of your pencil, powder and brush in one easy step giving your brows ‘the Cara’-look. Now, I don’t 100% agree with this, but the product itself is not bad. It gets a thumbs up for the lengthy brush that allows for more control, and holds the right amount of product, I do agree with shaping and holding in place. I don’t agree with the volume and plumpness, but that just might be cause I’d need one shade darker. Thumbs down, I felt that when dry can make your brows feel quite crispy. It is available in
- My Little Beauty Complexion Enhancer Glowing Skin (£9.50), is a suit-all complexion enhancer formulated with apricot kernel oil and antioxidant edelweiss extract. For this one I will need more time to test, I used it as a primer under my foundation and it did the trick, offering a sheer natural glow.
- By Terry Terrybly Khôl Pencil (£23) is THE BEST eye khôl I ever tried so far in my life. Put it on in my waterline and outside corners for definition at 7am, 8 hours of work, 2 hours of “The Theory of Everything” with the occasional tear and sob, everything was still in place…Need to say more?
- My Little World Magazine, featuring beauty advice, interviews, recipes and hair tutorials
- Smartphone case by Ines de la Fressange (£16), really cute and a bit too big for my phone for my liking. It can be used to hold your passport or your card documents.
- Pot of messages (£6.50) with quote by Ines ranging from life to fashion
- A drawing from Kanako *insert heart with the fingers*
If you want to see what you missed in previous boxes and get this one from yourself or a friend, you have time until the 28th Feb and you can check everything out here.
What do you think, did you like it?